Friday, May 2, 2014

C2E2 and things to come

I REALLY need to update this more often.  Having said that, I've been incredibly busy these past few months; prepping for C2E2, landing a new job, and a few personal matters.  But that's OK, because I'm back and I'm hopping it won't be a full two months before I post again.

At anyrate, this past weekend was C2E2 in Chicago, Illinois and once again it did not disappoint.  In fact, it was my best showing to date, and the show itself set record numbers.  From what I heard, Saturday alone hosted around 80,000 people.  Not too shabby.  I shared a table with fellow Michigan artist Ted Woods (who also had his best showing to date as well); this was our second year sharing a table and it was a great time once again.  Made some new friends, caught up with old ones, and stock piled a slew of new memories.  I managed to snap a few pictures.

Electro sketch I whipped up.  Looks nothing like Jamie Foxx.

 Brand-spanking new Godzilla print.  These suckers sold out.

 My second new print, King Kong.

 Venom sketch cover.

 Our set up.  Worked out VERY well.

 Electro sketch cover I whipped up before the show.  Still looks nothing like Jamie Foxx.

 Chaos.



Chillin' with Daft Punk.  I must find out where they got the helmets.

My next stop is the Motor City Comic Con in Novi, MI. at the Suburban Collection Showplace, Friday May 16th-18th.  MCCC is always a good time and this year should be no different.  I don't have any other details at the moment, they usually come up a week or so before the actual event, so I'll post them here.

That's it for now, thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment