Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Short Stories on Amazon.com!

Hey folks, here's some exciting nuggets for you all to chew on.  Back in April a gentleman by the name of Douglas Esper contacted me through my artist page on Facebook (which is http://www.facebook.com/jasonwestlakeart if you weren't aware).  He had seen my Avengers prints and wanted me to design 4 covers for short stories he would be selling on Amazon.com as eBooks.  Well, they are now available!  Here are the covers I designed and I also provided the links to check out the synopsis for each and to also purchase them.  The best part?  They're only $.99!  If you have a Kindle, do yourself a favor a purchase a copy of each and support local artists and authors!

The Day We Hung The Tallest Thomas

The Quitter

My Wife's Favorite

The Baby Book

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment