Sunday, July 12, 2015

New Shows! ... And other stuff.

Hey everyone, I'm back with a new round of upcoming shows I'll be a part of in the coming months:

-Taylor Town Comic Con in Taylor, MI. Saturday, August 15 & Sunday, August 16.
-Michigan Comic Book Expo in Taylor, MI. Saturday, September 26.
-Monroe Comic Con in Monroe, MI. Saturday, October 3.
-Grand Rapids Comic Con, Grand Rapids, MI. Friday, October 16 - Sunday, October 18.

If you happen to be in any of those areas during those weekends, come on out and say hi!



In case you were wondering (all 3 of you), I've been busy getting together new pieces along with taking part in a few cool projects which I can't quite discuss at the moment, but I'm very excited to be a part of them, as they have been a blast to work on.

In the meantime, here are a few sketch covers I finished recently.

 Whiplash from Iron Man 2.


 The Winter Soldier


Baroness.

No comments:

Post a Comment