Sunday, May 3, 2015

C2E2 wrap-up and things to come!

Hey everyone!  Another day, another post.  C2E2 has come and gone and like the past two years that I've attended, it did not disappoint.  This is by far my favorite show of the year, and it seems to only be getting bigger and better.  Here are a few shots from the weekend:

My table set-up.  This year I shared space with Kasey Pierce (kosmickasey.com), who was promoting her new short horror story anthology, 'Pieces of Madness' from Rocket Ink Studios.


Finally used my panoramic option on my phone's camera to get this shot.

Kasey, along with myself, and Daft Punk at the convention hotel.

Speaking of Daft Punk, I did this commission of 'Daft Smurfs'.  Very fun.

Just shooting the shit with a couple Apes. No big deal.

Overall, C2E2 is incredibly well organized for a show of it's size, and everything seemed to run smoothly for everyone.  Thank you to all who helped put the show together and to everyone who stopped by to say hi!


Next up:
Next up is the Motor City Comic Con in Novi, MI. May 15-17.  This is a hometown reunion of sorts as basically all of my friends in the field will be there.  It is always a good time and everyone looks forward to it.  I don't have my table assignment yet as with this show we don't find out until we get there, but I'll have more information as the show gets closer.  Artists in attendance to look for: Jim Tow, John Marroquin, Erick Gutierrez, Bruce Gerlach, Bill Pulkovski, Jay Fosgitt, Kelly O'Hare, Jake, Kevin, and Matt Minor, and many others!

That is it for now, thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment