Sunday, February 16, 2014

Seeing in black and white.

It's been well over a month since my last post, mainly because I've been finishing up some projects and planning a few things out which I will discuss in a moment.  In the meantime, I've had a few canvases laying around along with a little bit of black and white paint, so I decided to whip up a couple quick paintings.

 Boris Karloff as The Mummy
 Bane from 'The Dark Knight Rises'
Daft Punk

Ok, I have a show announcement:  Friday, February 28th from 7-9 and March 1st from 10-6 I will be at the Great Lakes Comic Con in Warren, Michigan at the Macomb Community College South Campus Sport and Expo Center.  I've never done this show before, but I have heard really good things about it, so why not?  If you're in the area, be sure to stop on by and say 'Hi!'.  

I also just finished work on the upcoming 'Hollywood is Dead' trading card set based on Matt Busch's series of work by the same name.  The set will be released by Rocket Ink Studios.  I did 10 cards for the set and am really happy with how they turned out.  Once I get the 'OK' to show them, I'll post them.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment