Monday, February 4, 2013

Just art and stuffs

It's been a minute (again) since I last posted something, but here are a couple things I've been working on.



 I was jonesing to revisit a few childhood friends: the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.  These were very fun to do.  I recently rewatched the films as well and forgot how awful the 3rd one is; I'm very curious as to how the new one will turn out.


 I've also recently gotten into doing sketch covers; just plain old comic book with blank covers.  I have a whole stack now: Avengers, Avengers Assemble, Green Lantern, Wolverine, Punisher, Captain America, and a few others.  If anyone is interested, I'm open for commissions on these.
I decided to do a small series of a few horror icons including the Mummy, Jason, Freddy (Rorschach), a Killer Klown, Stay-Puft , Chucky, a couple Leatherfaces, and the Creature to boot. These were a blast to do and I just may keep the train going on this series (which I have and will post at a later date).

I've also contributed artwork for the Art of Burlesque and The War of the Worlds sets from Cult-Stuff.  Once I get a the go-ahead, I'll post them up here; I'm VERY happy with how they turned out.

'Till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment