Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Motor City Comic Con 2012

Hey everyone, again it's been a minute since I've updated this thing, but with between work, getting ready for the convention and other personal issues I haven't had a chance to catch up. Having said that, the Motor City Comic Convention in Novi is this weekend and I am very excited as this show is always a good time and all the artists seem to do extremely well, which is awesome for everyone. I'm going to have a lot of stuff on hand, but I am going to have 4 brand new prints available featuring 'Earth's Mightiest Heroes"....The Avengers. For this series I decided to highlight the main four heroes (Captain America, Hulk, Iron Man, and Thor, respectively) minimalist style and maybe somewhere down the line I'll get to Black Widow and Hawkeye. At any rate, these were a blast to do and everyone is responding to them very well. They are all 11x17 and will be $10 each, or the whole set for $35.
I'll also have other prints on hand, sketch cards, a few painted skateboards, and some other goodies to boot. I don't know what table I will be at until I get there on Friday, but I'm sure I'll run into a few people I know. Also look out for Ted Woods (whom I'm sharing table space with), Jay Shimko, Adam and Comfort, Bruce Gerlach, and many others.

1 comment:

  1. These are brilliant, dude. I'm sure that they will sell very well at Motor City. Good luck, again!

    ReplyDelete