Sunday, November 16, 2014

Fantasticon and things to come.

Ok, I completely forgot last weeks post, so for the 3 of you that actually read this, I'm back!

Last Saturday was Fantasticon at the Gibraltor Trade Center in Mount Clemens, and overall it ended up being a really fun show.  Local talent including Source Point Press, The Michigan Comics Collective, Jeff Sornig, Bruce Gerlach, Erick Guiterrez, and "Oprah Rich" Demone Amerson all had a good showing.  Everyone had a good time, and the organizers put on a great show.

Photo courtesy of Paul "Gentle Giant" Woods.


If you have been keeping an eye on my Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/jasonwestlakeart), you will have noticed I have been doing a few paintings recently.  Well, there are a few reasons as to why. 1) I need to get back into the game and 2) I will be doing a show starting December 6th in Detroit, but that's all I can say at the moment.  I should have details VERY soon, as in the coming week.




One last thing: Christmas is fast approaching, and I'm shamelessly plugging my etsy shop at https://www.etsy.com/shop/JasonWestlakeArt.  Most of my prints are up there including my Avengers (sold as set only), Tron, Walking Dead, and my most recent hits: Godzilla and King Kong.  I'm known to throw in a few extra goodies such as a sketch or two when people order from my etsy store too!



Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment