Sunday, October 12, 2014

Monroe Comic Con and Inktober

Yeah, yeah, yeah.  I missed last week's post.  So for the 5 of you that actually read this, I apologize. But, this week is a double-dose, so it's all good.

Last Saturday was the second annual Monroe Comic Con and Card show in Monroe, MI. and to say it was a good time would be an understatement.  From what I hear, the attendance was three times as much as last years show, and the size of the show as twice as big.  Not too shabby.  Here are a few pics I managed to scavange:

Unbeknownst to you, but knownst to me, Lil' Skeletor here loved the Captain America sketch I did for him.

 Hanging out with Kasey Pierce (kosmickasey.com)

I really don't know.


Since October 1st, "Inktober" has been going on.  The premise is that every day you draw something up and ink it (get it?) and share your work.  Well, so far, so good, as I've been able to keep up the pace, but I've always tended to add a bit of color.  Here's where I am, up to today:

 Dr. Manhattan

 The Scarecrow

 Shockwave

 A rather shitty version of Clayface

 Bane

 Two-Face

 Poison Ivy

 Ras Al' Ghul

 Mr. Freeze

 Clayface (much better version)

Rorschach

The Joker

If you don't already, follow me on Instagram (@jasondraws), as I post there first, then my Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/jasonwestlakeart.

Thanks for reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment