Sunday, August 17, 2014

Upcoming events!

Hey folks, I have decided from here on out that I will be updating this every Sunday, as that is the best for me scheduling-wise.  So, check back here every Sunday and see what I have in the works.

Ok, I have two upcoming events that you should check out.  First, is next month, September 6th and 7th at the Grosse Pointe Art Fair in downtown Grosse Pointe.  Myself and a few other members of Motor City Sketch will be there selling prints, doing sketches, and whatever other shenanegans we can get ourselves into.  Proceeds of sales will go to a yet-to-be-determined charity.  This will be the third year in a row we have been a part of the event and it's always a blast.  When I get more info I will pass it along here.

Secondly, Saturday October 4th in Monroe, MI., I will be in the artist alley for the Monroe Comic-Con and Card Show.  This is the second year for this show and I have heard nothing but good things about it, so it should be a good time.  Other local artists including Jay Shimko, Tony Miello, and Ted Woods will be there as well.  For more info, check out their Facebook page at: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Monroe-Comic-Con-and-Card-Show/440068622776606

(Photo courtesy of the Monroe Comic-Con and Card Show Facebook page)

Due to the flood/rapture in Southeast Michigan early this week, I called off work on Tuesday, and decided to break in my new easel:


Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment