Sunday, August 31, 2014

Hollywood is Dead!

Happy Labor Day weekend everyone!  I hope you all are having a nice, relaxing vacation weekend.  I'm being a vampire and staying inside; I'm over the heat.

Earlier this year I took part in the "Hollywood is Dead" trading card set from Rocket Ink Studios.  The "Hollywood is Dead" series is a collection of Michigan illustrator Matt Busch's zombified work based on classic movie posters crossing all genres. Coinciding with Matt's newly released coffee table book of the same name, the trading card set is now available for purchase, and is a must for zombie lovers and collectors.  Many other Michigan artists contributed 10 sketch cards that are included one to each pack making them highly collectible.

For my 10 cards, I chose to do a series of all James Bond characters, primarily villains.  This was probably the most fun I've had working on a set as I'm a HUGE 007 fan.  

 Baron Samedi

 Ernst Stavro Blofeld

 James Bond

 Dr. No

 Jaws

 Emilio Largo

 Le'Chiffre

 Oddjob

 Silva

Zao

If you want to score a pack of the limited edition cards from Rocket Ink Studios, visit them at: http://www.rocketinkstudios.com/store.html and you just might score one of mine!  I also have a few blank AP's (or artist proofs), feel free to shoot me a line for a commission.



No comments:

Post a Comment