Sunday, September 30, 2012

Catching Up.

It's been about a month since I've last posted so I figured I'd give an update on a few things.
First of all, October 26-28 at the Hyatt Regency in Dearborn is the 2012 Detroit Fanfare Comic Convention. Yours truly will be there with some a couple new prints and some other goodies. Others in attendence will be fellow artists Andrew Shirey, Josh Werner, Ted Woods, Bruce Gerlach, and Jay Shimko among others. It'll be a good time, plus Black Dynamite (Michael Jai White) will be there as well, so come on out. Plus, it's only $15 to get in the door. That's basically a steal. Why not? You can find all the details at http://www.detroitfanfare.com

A couple weeks ago, Motor City Sketch, the artist group I'm part of, was in Grosse Pointe for the Art and Sole Fest doing sketches for charity raising money for the Belle Isle Aquarium. We did our own sketches, plus if anyone wanted portraits done, we did that too. We raised around $1200 and all around it was a good time. Next up, I have a bunch of sketches that I started at the Art and Sole Fest, and continued afterwards. I'll also have these on hand at Detroit Fanfare:
Can you tell which superhero franchise I like the most? Tough one, I know. I'll be working on stuff full-throttle until Fanfare so I'll try to post updates here and there until then. Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment