Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Dr. Who(m) and The Avengers

It's been a hot minute since I last posted here, but I just recently finished 20 more cards for Strictly Ink. While waiting on their next series, they sent me some blanks for Dr. Who and The Avengers to keep me busy. These sets were interesting to work on because A) I never watched either of the shows and B) I only knew a little bit about both (Peter Cushing (Tarkin from Star Wars is Dr. Who and the only thing I knew about the Avengers is that it was made into a crappy movie with Uma Thurman). At any rate, these were pretty fun to work on, especially the Avengers because I decided to do a couple of them a little more design-oriented, as opposed to doing character drawings, which I also did.





I also have one blank for each of the subjects, so if anyone is interested, let me know!

-JASON!

No comments:

Post a Comment