Tuesday, April 12, 2011

One hot minute




It's been a minute or so since I've updated this, mainly due to work and class scheduling. On Facebook, fellow artist Josh Werner started a "30 Day Challenge" to sculpt, draw, paint, doodle, etc. And due to my work/class scheduling I'm.....about 6 days behind. Ha. But, I will catch up. In the meantime, here are a few things I have done.


I bought Tron: Legacy (which totally slays by the way), so I did a couple cards featuring Daft Punk who did the score for the movie. If you haven't seen it, the soundtrack alone is worth watching the film for.


I did this in honor of Wrestlemania 27 last weekend. Yes, I watch pro wrestling.


This was a quick card of a character from 'Night of the Living Dead' I had to send in as a test piece for a potential gig.

No comments:

Post a Comment