Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Waaaaaay too long



My God, where has the time been? It's been almost 2 months since I've last posted anything on here. I've been extremely busy with all the holiday hustle and bustle and whatnot. A few things that are newsworthy though:

I just completed 10 cards for the "Treasure Chest of Art" charity auction in Chicago, Il. I'm pretty happy with how most of them turned out and hopefully whoever ends up scoring the ol' chest will be pretty happy with everything in it. Plus, it's for a good cause so that's a plus. The scans of said cards will follow the next order of business.

Secondly, I have been tapped to do the coloring for the upcoming graphic novel "Red Wet Dirt" by Shot in the Dark Comics. I'm about halfway done with it and it's gonna be a good read. I won't post any images from the book on here unless I get approval, but then again, anything good is worth the wait, right? I'll keep everyone posted.





1 comment:

  1. These are looking awesome man! Can't wait to see posts of Red Wet Dirt! You'll have to let me know where it'll be available so I can get my hands on one!

    - Josh

    ReplyDelete