Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Detroit Fanfare

Another set of 3 blood-soaked zombies. My favorite part of doing these is the addition of the "blood"; I make a few droplets of food coloring fall onto the card, then I just shake it to give it a more random look. I'm not sure if I'll do more of these at the convention; I don't think the promoters would appreciate me flinging blood everywhere.

Set of 3 Hellboy-themed. A cartoonish version of red head, the badass Croenan, and Ron Perlman as Hellboy.

A set of 4 of a few Bats villains. Clockwise from top left: Joker, Harley Quinn, The Scarecrow, and my personal favorite baddie, Two-Face. Really fun to do these, and I'll try to get a few more of these done this weekend.


This weekend I'll be in attendance with Andrew Shirey in the Artist's Alley at the 1st Detroit Fanfare in Dearborn, MI. I'm really stoked for this one, as it just seems like a much more rounded convention and the promoters have really brought together alot of great events for charity, comic fans, and fans of art in general. I'll be on hand with these you see right now along with a slew of other goodies. See you there!


No comments:

Post a Comment