Monday, August 2, 2010

When there's no more room in hell, the dead will walk the Earth.



Where has the summer gone? My last post was right after the Motor City Comic Con and to be honest, I haven't done much sketching or drawing for that matter due to work and other obligations. But that is about to change. I will be a part of the first annual Detroit Fanfare Oct. 3o-31th in Dearborn. I have alot of ideas in mind and will be posting more frequently. In the meantime, here's a batch of 8 cards I did last week. I'm starting to get into "The Walking Dead" comic series and am loving it. I've had the itch to do some zombie-themed pieces and I saw I had some left over illustration board with the card sizes already drawn out. And no, that's not real blood (though I was thinking about pricking my finger; better thoughts prevailed), it's food coloring.


1 comment:

  1. Looks awesome, my friend. Glad you're enjoying 'The Walking Dead' as well. I'm looking forward to AMC's miniseries adaptation of the comic.

    ReplyDelete